Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Daniel's Day

OMG

I can't believe it's been over 3 months since I last blogged. That just seems unreal. But oh well. So, I woke up before the crack of dawn to wish my only child a very happy birthday. He turned 22 today. Of course he complained about my waking him up that early but I feel that while I can be the first to wish him a very happy birthday I should be.

So, I have to work today and then go to a social tonight. I actually have had a pretty full social calendar for the last month.  This week I have something planned every night.  

Now to catch you up. YES!! I am back in the land of the living. I am on the right side of the Red River and I LOVE it. In case you didn't recognize, I am back in Texas. For good!!  Still trying to plan a little birthday trip for myself this year. I may end up in Denver. I really like that city but they have had a lot of flooding in the area lately so I am not sure how that would turn out.

I had to take a break on paper crafting for while. Actually it was mostly the swapping. I am putting together my craft room which is taking a ridiculously long time. (More because I am lazy than anything else). However I have renewed my interest in fiber arts and started knitting. (Yes I know! It's a miracle) Being an avid crocheter it was just too hard to get use to two needles but I did it because I wanted to know how. It any case, it is fun so far learning something new.  

I guess I will post an ATC if I can find one. I have to admit I haven't made one in a few weeks but I will get to it as soon as the room is ready.  This image is from Jade Dragonne. One of my favorite Deviantart artists. Her images are perfect for my art journals and ATC work so I have to admit, I use a lot of her stuff.

Oh well, so much for now. I have to actually get around to my day job which will be pretty busy for a Tuesday.

Until later
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment