Thursday, October 17, 2013

One more hobby

So, I picked up a Zenspirations book by Joanne Fink. This was a link to her website which is pretty cool. I like the watercoloring part of it.  I plan on trying it. Basically it is just a step up on doodling. Which of course I don't do well at all. But I figure with all of the crap I have it can't hurt to try it. I didn't have to buy anything new because I already have everything in the world.  I also bought some souffle gel pens. I really want to start working on black paper for ATC's. Hence the reason for the doodle practice.  I can also use it in my art journal.


Today was pretty uneventful. I did my weigh in and found I lost another 1.4 pounds which I am really proud of. I am pretty close to my 5% goal. A little at a time. I can do this. I can actually see myself thin. Again, not skinny but definitely much thinner. I spent my Catherine's cash today but it was going to expire and I had to buy smaller clothes. I am so proud of myself. Totally I am down 17.5 lbs. I think I might actually work out in the morning just to get it started. My friend Cindy and I are going to work out on Saturday. I think it will help to have a workout buddy. Even if it is just once a week.

Oh well,
It's late and I need to get some sleep. 
Until later.
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment