Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My name is Frankie', Baby

Morning Blogger Land

I can't believe I NEVER posted the pic of the ATC Frankie. I absolutely loved making him. He was a Mayzy art design and I had so much fun coloring him and coming up with a decent background.  You can buy him or some of the other great items that she has for sale. He was supposed to be a fun Frankie. I am going to link this to Wicked Wednesday challenge this week.  If anyone was stitched, it was definitely Frankenstein. I actually traded him months ago but of course I keep pictures of almost every ATC I made over the last year.  I love this blog and want to support it in anyway that I can.

I am also linking this with ATC's with Attitude, better known as the new "Craftitude". So I hope everyone loves this little creation of art.

I am also adding this to a new blog I found called "Left of Center". I personally think it is adorable. This is what I could come up with that was Halloween based. Frankie definitely is Halloween based even though he is cute.

My style has changed tremendously over the last few years since I started making ATC's. I really wish I could get together a group that would be willing to meet once a month.  It would be cool to do so that we can see our own styles. I have been on you tube overload the last week.  Looking at all of the different techniques out in Cyber World that I want to try. I am always fascinated by backgrounds. And of course, if you could not tell I have an unusual affection for markers. Copics are my favorite but I pretty much have all of them and I am now determined to use them all. 

Until Later
SS

6 comments:

  1. This ATC is adorable....Frankie is definitely a stitch!! Hope you have good luck finding a small group to make your ATCs with...it sounds like fun. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww - you rock, and we love you! :) Your ATC is simply adorable. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ATC. I have only been making ATC's since the beginning of this year but do love them. Your colouring is great. I'm not so good at that. Frankie is adorable. An ATC making group sounds fun, but I'm in Norway so can't help you there. Hope you get that going though. Off to check out ATC's with Attitude. If you are interested in swapping ATC's check out my blog http://craftynomad.blogspot.no/2013/10/fancy-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ATC thankyou for joining our challenge at craftitude. Good luck Fiona dt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous ATC! love the Frankenstien. Will pop you in as a Left of Centre entry for this one, our theme for this fortnight is Orange and Black, feel free to show us more of your Halloweeny LOC creations! This one is great! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab creation, scary and fun!
    Thanks for joining us at Left of Center Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete