Saturday, October 12, 2013

Snapshot Saturday

So, I am going to try something new. One of the blogs I follow, "Caatje's Artsy's Stuff" does weekly posts called Photograph Friday. So I wanted to try that as well but I didn't want to take her title. So, I am going to do "Snapshot Saturday". Not sure why I picked that day instead of Sunday but I am definitely going to try it.

Alright, The picture on the right is of the Emily Morgan Hotel in San Antonio. I spent a night there this weekend at the Women of faith conference. It is now my new favorite hotel in San Diego. It was incredible.  Great service. It is a boutique type hotel so it was updated and had some cool architecture.  It actually had a basement that I understand use to be a morgue.

I absolutely love her simple style of art journaling and it doesn't seem like it takes a lot of time to do it which is the case I have right now. I have a full time career so I have to balance my wants with my needs. Lucky for me I love my day job!  LOL

Amazingly I have not decided what my snapshot will be of yet but since my camera phone takes pretty cool pictures I don't think I will need to drag the Nikon out of retirement. Speaking of the Nikon, I finally decided to take a few more photography classes. I never really took any for the DSLR but I think it is time.

Until Later
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment