Monday, October 7, 2013

Share day!!

Hello Blogger Land

Since I spent the weekend being inky painty I thought I would share a little bit of my art journal I started this weekend with you. Again, this page is more my style as I actually like to "journal-write" a little as well in all of my journals and I am thankful Dyan showed us this weekend how we could do that with some of her products.

This page was made using a Dylusions inked background. I used warm colors but I truly can't remember what they were because I seriously had brain overload. A little "ghosting" which really means taking a stencil and spraying a little water over the page through it. It make a pretty cool color lightening effect. Next was a lot of stamping and a little bit of art work by ME. This page is not finished but Dyan wanted us to take pictures to see how they start. it is covered up with book page art and some collage.  I think I might have to crate a few more of these. She also helped us do great separation of colors to better understand which colors work better in combinations.  And of course how to use border and journalling stamps.

Because I have been in the moving phase I have taken a break on swapping. I usually only do ATC's but I needed some time. I am also still in the process of recreating my craft room so that when I want to create it's not an issue.

Officially this is will make my 22 post for this year which is one more than last year, so I am getting better.  I knew it was only a matter of time.  I can't believe that I missed the entire summer for blogging.

Oh well, enough for this. I will say bye for now as I need to actually do my day job.

Until later 
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment