Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Loving creativity

So, I thought I would start with the creative side of my life before I talked about the normal side of my life. Ok, maybe not. But I just can't help but notice just how unbelievably happy I am right now. Amazingly I have a special friend that like any other interest will sometimes go flaky on you. Make you question whether or not he really cares.  Well, I have learned in my old age, oops.. wisdom, to just let go. I think Mark Twain said it best.  "Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.".  Amen to that.  Amazingly he has been texting. I can't quite get him to call of his own accord. I could imagine that he just isn't a phone person. Which I'm not as well but the occasional conversation would be nice.

Alright, so here is my creative post for today.  This ATC will definitely be linked to "Atc's with Attitude" blog. Which I found out has changed to "Craftitude".  The theme is anything with an S or anything goes. I can definitely do that one.  This one goes with the "S" theme. Snow white is one of my favorite disney characters. Of course I never understood the apple thing but I guess someone has to enjoy them.
I want to enter this into the 4 Crafty Girlz Challenge Blog as well. I just find this one from another blogger. They have an anything goes theme this week.

Until laterSS

1 comment:

  1. Stunning work!
    Thank you so much for entering the 4 krafty girls challenge this fortnight!
    Best of luck!
    Toni-Marie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete