Tuesday, October 15, 2013

She made me

Alright

Here is actually the post for today. I was going to title this post, Cute and Creepy, because it is named after the blog that I post my ATC's to most ofter called Wicked Wednesday but as usual I just went with the theme of the image. 

I am also linking to the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog for the first time. The theme is dots. So please stop by both of them to take a look at all of the wonderful participants.

The wonderful Pile it On Blog has a challenge which deals with humor this week. I can definitely say that I need some of that.

The name of the ATC is "Hello Frankie" and I am positive she is another Mayzy Art image. Colored with Copic markers and come Spica pens as well. I am such a fan of coloring. It is very theraputic.



The background is a basic black card stock but I was able to incorporate a sampler book with design acetate pages into this one. And of course, my signature flowers.  I popped the image up with foam backing and like magic, the birth of an ATC. 

I hope you like my creation and will come back and see my art again.

Until later
SS

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I love doing it. It is a form of therapy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's awesome - great coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your design, yes it is relaxing isn't it? Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy, good luck and hope to see you again soon
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is adorable! My daughter's nickname is Frankie so I love all things Frankie related! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Like you I love colouring as well! Thanks for joining us at pile it on! Love your card. Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete