Thursday, October 10, 2013

Go For It!!

Ok, I am sharing another ATC with you today. Mostly because that is all I have been able to do over the last few months. My crafting space is still in progress so I can't really complain at this time that it's someone else's fault. But I will have this done by the end of the month so I can get in my room.

This creation is from The Greeting Farm. I love Anya and the larger heads are perfect for me to practice my Copic coloring skills.  The background is pretty simple, it's just corrugate. I purchased it at Joann Fabrics in the scrap booking section. I like the way it looks and it stands up pretty well to all of the mailing that i do when they are swapped. Looking at this now I know I could have blended the hair a little better but it's handmade art and is supposed to have some imperfections, RIGHT?  

I am posting this for ATC's with Attitude better known now as Craftitude. I really hope you like my creation.  So I have to go now, I am on a craft buying role and I don't want to miss the sales!!!

Until later
SS


2 comments:

  1. Loooove this little ATC great texture!!!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Craftitude challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky I have some candy on my blog ;o) http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the corrugate for the background. I love the texture and the colour is perfect for showcasing the brightly coloured Anja. The sentiment suits the image so well. Thanks for joining our S is for ... Challenge at Craftitude this fortnight. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete