Thursday, October 31, 2013

Another Great Day

In case you could not tell, I absolutely love crafting. I mean it is my stress reliever.  I have a great career but as everyone knows there are those days.
As today is Halloween I thought it would be appropriate to have a page that had at least something remotely spooky.  This one has an image of Dark Shadows the movie which I got from the American Way magazine.
This particular lay out still needs some work. I had not yet added borders but it has a lot of accents. Another one done with Tim Holtz Distress stains.  I have some pretty decent magazine images that I wanted to try out so this is my way of incorporating them. Some of the accents were done with some die cuts I did from a friend's quik cutz stash, loving them. The stamps you probably recognize as being from Dylusions. I just love the leaves and accenting them.

This is my last post for the month of October. I am so proud of myself. I managed to blog at least 3/4 of the time this month. I had only hoped for a couple of times a week. I have to tell you, I have felt better about it.

Oh well, I will go for now and hope to hear from you soon. As always please don't hesitate to comment on my blog with questions or words of praise (hint-hint).

Until Later
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment