Saturday, October 19, 2013

A new Challenge Blog

I found a new challenge blog. It is called "Crafting by Designs".  They are out of the UK but I have found so many great challenges that I think I will become a regular on this one. I am still just doing ATC's and art journals but I love it so why stop.

I finally went to the Colleyville Farmer's Market. I have to say. I was impressed. I mean the prices were a little high but not unreasonable and you get stuff that you can't buy a whole lot of other places. I tell you though, if you blink you will miss it.  I go to church right across the street and never knew it was there. It was only that Tracey mentioned it.

And I had to try some of their Tamale's. The chicken ones are only 3 weight watcher points. Although I messed up and at a fried apple pie. I am not going to beat myself up over it. I am just going to get back on the wagon and keep going. It wasn't even that good.

Until Later
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment