Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Another great day of crafting

So I made it home safe an sound and now I have been spending a couple hours a day on my art journal. Sometimes just creating backgrounds and other times adding all of the focal points.  And when I don't feel like getting off my ass then I will just use pens to accent.  I can't complain because at least I get a chance to be creative and let off steam.
I am not quite finished with this page yet. But I don't really know what it needs.  Definitely a border but I think I need to actually journal on this page to give it more fullness. I will try it with a colored pen that might pull out some color but not overwhelm the page. The background is claudine Helmuth paint.

I found these images in a magazine and decided they recognized the thought of being faceless or invisible. And as you can see I can't spell because I used an "A" instead of "I" in the word. I never claimed I could. : )

Oh well,
Until later
SS


No comments:

Post a Comment