Monday, October 28, 2013

Absolutely Exhausted

So, I am still recovering from the Crafting Marathon I had this past weekend. I am watching a little bit of the World Series. I truly want Boston to Win. Go RED SOX!!

I wanted to show you a page that I worked on while I was crafting with what I hope will become some really good friends.



I did my normal on this page. I used some Dylusions sprays that I diluted because I saw it on You Tube from joggles.com.  I then did some shadowing an some other background work with stamps and punches. I used some cool glitter tape I got from JoAnn Fabrics for 40% off. I will definitely use more of this. I really accents the page and comes in some cool colors that somehow seem to match the sprays.  I added an image from "The Greeting Farm".  I had colored her with Copic markers, fussy cut and then applied with Claudine Helmuth's matte medium.  There was charcoal used around some of the images and white gel pen to make them pop. I hope you like the page. I had fun creating this little work of art.  You can barely see the text but it says, "yes, I am cute".

Until Later
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment