Sunday, October 6, 2013

Inky-Painty!!!

OMG
I had the best weekend. I took classes at the Crafty Scrapper down in Waxahachie. I just have to say that Carolyn has one of the best shops I have ever been too. And of course I spent far too much money. So, Dyan Reavely, was there and she taught three wonderful classes that I spent every minute on the edge of my seat.  It was amazing how much we got done over one weekend.  At least 12 to 15 backgrounds and then some great starts to over half of those.

Here is a pic of me and Dyan.  The products are just awesome. She stressed that there is no "right or wrong" way to do this but she was teaching us the way that she did it. I got a chance to look through some of her journals which were amazing.  I will be posting a few of my pages in their varied stages as well.

I also met some great friends, Laurie and Jill,  that are sisters.  Hopefully we will be able to go through some more classes together.

Oh well, enough for tonight. It is time for me to hit the hay.

Until Later
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment