Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Just keep working away

I absolutely love working in my art journals. I need to reorganize my room still so my desk is not as messy but I am having so much fun. I managed to finish inking the rest of my layout pages tonight and even get a couple of layouts inked in one of my Canson XL journal I purchased on sale. I wanted to make sure it would take the ink and water. It absolutely will. So now I am happy I purchased 7 of them at WalMart for dirt cheap.  OK, you caught me, I have issues with journals.  I just love them. But Dyan Reavely says that she has at least 6 or 7 journals started at any given time. So right now I have 4 that I am working in. One Dylusions, a Canson XL, my altered atlas and finally my "Ross for Less" journal that has turned out to be simply awesome.  I found out that I the "Ross" journal is really a Carnet journal. They normally run $20 but I got it for $4 because it was missing a pen. I am now looking for others at each Ross I go to.  : ). I told you I had issues.

So here is the background start to part of my Ross journal.  I did the background with distress stains that I had.  I added some glitter washi tape that matched.  I added some borders from my Prima Doll stamp collection. I think I will just add a little distress ink through stencils and then journal on this page.  But as you can see I love the Kenny K images.

Oh well, until later
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment