Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Land of Lincoln

This weekend I chose to hang out in Chicago for a bit. It is a good break for me. I tend to see life a little more clearly when I am here for a moment. I have unfortunately been going non stop. Today is no exception. I will definitely be on the move, going to southern Wisconsin to see relatives and then back to the south side of Chicago to hang out with more relatives. But I am excited.

So, I wanted to post this ATC to let you know what I have been up to.  She definitely describes me as I have been jet setting for the last couple of months. I love it but I will need to rest for a moment come next month. I still have a couple of trips scheduled this month and then I think I have a break but I could be wrong.  As I have been before and will be again. : )

I found out this morning that someone I grew up with has Breast Cancer. She caught it at stage 2. Her family has a history so at the ripe old age of 46 she had a double mastectomy.  I can't imagine what she is going through but we do what we must to remain in the land of the living and enjoy our friends, family and life.

Until later

SS

No comments:

Post a Comment