Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hello It's ATC Time

Amazingly this is the first ATC I have created in some time. I miss the crafting and wanted to get back into it.   I actually did this one for a swapbot swap called "6 word memoir".  I love this style ATC.  I remember when I first started I only did collage work. I have now fallen in love with digital stamps and Copic markers.
This image is from Kenny K designs. I colored her in pink in support of breast cancer surviors and those that have fought bravely.
I still struggle with the picture taking. I am still trying to use something other than my iPhone.
This weekend is my "crafting" weekend.  I take 48 hours and forget about life and stress and things that might go exactly as expected.  Sometimes I do a retreat and others I just stay at home and veg out. So far I have made 14 ATC's this weekend.  I am now on my way to my crocheting meetup.
I am also going to link this to ATC's with attitude this time.  It's about my favorite color. I am a girl that enjoys her pinks.
Until Later
Shaunda

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the colouring and the sentiment is great! Thanks for joining us at ATCs With Attitude :) xx -Paula DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fab!I love the image and the lovely bright colours.Thanks for sharing it at ATCs with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ATC! Thanks for sharing at ATC's with Attitude.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colourful and a fab ATC. Thanks for joining in the ATC's with Attitude challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fab n funky thanks for joining us at ATC with Attitude and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete