Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The day from HELL

I finally made it home to take a much needed break from reality. I am not quite sure whether I am coming or going but somehow I will make it. I just keep telling myself "and this to shall pass". It was a brisk "almost" Spring day in the arm pit of America.  However the sun was shining and I am alive.  Suffice it to say, I am pretty pissed today so I am just letting stuff roll off. I don't want to raise my blood pressure too much. It's just NOT worth it.

So my entry for ATC's today is a little girl. The image is from "The Greeting Farm".  I don't know her name but she is pretty. This ATC is going to be posted for Wicked Wednesday. This week is Spring Fever. I colored her with Copic Markers, fussy cut and embellished with glitter and other items.

In any case, I hope you like this little creation. I am not feeling very blog worthy so I will sign off.

Until Later
SS

5 comments:

  1. Awww - sorry you had a bad day, Shaunda! Your ATC is just adorable, thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had a bad day. Your ATC came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope today is a better day! Your ATC is beautiful & your colouring is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This girlie is adorable...very spring like indeed! Hope your day got a little better?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete