Thursday, March 7, 2013

Rough Night

Morning Blogger Friends,

I just gotta tell you.  I didn't think it was possible to get "less" than no sleep. But I know for a fact that is the case with me.  The story of my stray cat. Bones is awesome. I love him dearly, but he has become a BED HOG. I have a pretty big bed (king size) and I actually pick a side to sleep on. I know when you are single that is not the thing to do, but oh well.  At first I thought, "maybe he just wants this side of the bed because it is closer to the door?" So, when I sleep on the other side he lays on top of the covers right between my legs. I go to move in the middle of the night and I am paralyzed.  Unreal, but last night was the straw that broke the camels back. Not only has he picked a side, but he has not picked a pillow.  I went to roll over and my face went into cat butt. Do you have any idea how disconcerting that is?  He will be sleeping on the window ledge for a while.

This particular ATC is rendition of Cinderella. I call her "Cinder".  The image is from Saturated Canary.  I colored her with my Copic Markers and then fussy cut.  The bling is from my stash. In case you could not tell, I am a fan of the Michaels Recollection Line.  I am going to get some sleep tonight as well as a few more ATC's made. I have signed up for quite a few swaps that require me to make specific themed ATC's.  I am ready.

Until Later
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment