Saturday, March 9, 2013

Silent Saturday

Hey Blogger World

Today turned out to be nothing of what I was expecting.  I did nothing and I mean absolutely nothing.  I was supposed to go to the knit in tonight, that was a no, pick up cleaning, that was a no, cook dinner, that was a no.  However, I did absolutely what I wanted to do so that was the good thing.

I finally finished my postcards for the swap I have. I wanted to do some handmade cards to see how they come out.

This ATC in from another Kenny K image. I really enjoy his stamps.  I came up with the saying and of course I like purple. As you can see I have been creating a lot of these lately. I want to go to an ATC swap so I am trying to have at least 200 to trade when I go in the summer. 

I have a crop coming up in a few weeks. I can't wait, it will give me the opportunity to hang out with my girls from DFW and do some art as well. 

Well, it is time to go out now and do my thang..

Until Later
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment