Sunday, March 10, 2013

Another Lazy Crazy Day

Today was cool, I got to do exactly what I wanted to do. Almost nothing. I did get up and go to brunch this morning. There is this Irish Pub, McNellie's, about 1/2 mile from my house that does a great omelet bar on Sunday afternoon. So, I hung out there for a while, ate and watched my OKC Thunder NBA team WIN.

I did a little bit of crafting today.  I had some swaps that would have been overdue so I completed those. I then made a decision. I was going to stop getting "new" hobbies. And I was going to stop spending money on the hobbies I already had until I had used up at least 50% of my stuff.  If I pull it off I won't buy anything until 2020. LOL

So, onto today's creation. Actually I made this a couple of days ago but this is Purple Arwen. I am such a fan of Lord of the Rings, I was going to title, "where is Aragorn".  But I decided to use her name in the movie. Again, another Kenny K digital design.  This was for a swap on Swapbot. The fussy cut almost killed me, but somehow I made it through.

So, I guess I need to get going now. I am spending this evening catching up on TV shows.  I have yet to see the new episodes "The Good Wife" or "Once Upon a Time".

Until Later my Blogger Friends
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment