Sunday, March 3, 2013

One more ATC Post

Hello

Happy Sunday

As you can see I am still enthralled with ATC's. I have been having so much fun creating these cute little works of art. I am definitely an instant gratification person.  So these are right up my alley. And I love to trade them as well. I do most of my trading on Swapbot and ATC's for all.  If you are not familiar with either of these sites and into ATC's I suggest that you take a look.  

I made stuffed bell peppers last night. As any of my friends know it is very difficult for me to cook for one, or even 2. I have been single forever and Daniel has been in college for over 3 years. So, I should have gotten the hang of it by now.  Unfortunately I have not. So I ended up making 8 bell peppers. It is so easy to make them and they are quick, except for the baking time. But I can craft during that time.

The ATC I made has an image from Mayzy Art.  She use to have a shop on Etsy but now she has her own website. I love her little images. She was colored with my Copic markers and I added some silver metallic accents to the headband and umbrella. I originally did this image because I had a circus themed swap to do but decided on another as this one was a little too much to fussy cut for 10 partners. The background is actually embossed with powders from "Sparkle and Sprinkle".  I went to the Scrapbook convention in Grapevine last weekend and spent too much money, again.  (A real surprise, Right???)  They have some great stuff and I love their glitter.  It is actually pretty reasonably priced considering the quality. And what girl doesn't like glitter.  

In any case, I hope you like this little creation. I need to get back to crafting. I am in the process of coloring at least 20 images today. On number 11 now.  I hope I make it.

Until Later,
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment