Monday, March 4, 2013

Pretty Pink Bow

Hey Blogger World
It is actually about midnight but I wanted to get this post in as I want to link to a challenge before Tuesday is gone.

This ATC was created by me specifically for Wicked Wednesday Challenge. This week they have Ribbons and Bows as the theme. I honestly was thinking that I would do one of my new Kenny K images for this but then I ran across this cutie from Saturated Canary.  I am horrible with image names. But at my age now I know so many of my family and friends that have fought or are currently fighting Breast Cancer. I just wanted to let them know, I support you.

Make sure you check out Krista's Blog. I love her and the fact that she keeps a "SMASH" journal with some of her art actually inspired me to put some of the images I color in mine as well.

I am also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp blog challenge. This week it is "Anything Goes".  However when I went to enter and attempted to scroll down to get to linky, I thought I was going to break my finger. OMG, well over 1000 linked and still counting.  I don't think I have EVER seen one that full.  It's nice to see all the individuals crafting their hearts out. Oh, to make the world a better place, with a little bit of paper and a whole lot of crafty stuff. : )

The next challege being entered is the Dream Valley #51. I have to admit, this was the first time that I actually saw this challenge blog but I know I will be back. I loved looking at all of the linky's on this one.

I colored her with Copics and then fussy cut.  The glitter embellishments are from Michaels Recollection line. I think I got them for 75% off.  Unfortunately I lost my mind in the store so I don't think I "really" SAVED any money. HA-HA

And now I have to share my story. This morning while walking to work, I was verbally accosted on the street. I work and live in Downtown Oklahoma City. In all honesty, since I moved here people have been nothing by nice to me. But I guess this was not the day. I won't go into exactly what he said because I am certain it is offensive but let's just say that he referenced my weight and ethnic background in a less than positive light.

Anyway, I really hope that you all like my ATC and see you next time.

SS

4 comments:

  1. What a great ATC, so perfect for this week's Wicked Wednesday challenge...thanks for playing along with us.

    Sorry to read about your morning, there is never an acceptable reason to verbally bully someone. Stay well!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ATC, super image !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD - I'm so sorry someone was so awful to you today. The best thing for you to do is to go out tomorrow and be extra sweet to everyone you see. Reverse his karma. I'm sending you a big old hug, my friend. Your ATC is just precious, love all the little pearls and special touches you added. Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for our challenge at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete