Friday, March 8, 2013

TGIF TGIF TGIF

Thank God I'm fabulous and even more Thank God it's FRIDAY!!!
Let me just start by saying this. I am so DAMN glad it is Friday. I am having a hell of a day and I can't wait until this is OVER!!! 

And now onto the good stuff. This little work of art I actually created a while ago. I titled it "I'm cool" because I really think that she is. I had someone tell me that I must really like pink the other day. I didn't see it but I guess after looking at my collection it appears that pink has taken on a little domination. As you can tell she is from the Kenny K collection. I colored her with Copic Markers and then fussy cut.  I just loved the cape.  I hope you like her. I am entering her into the Wicked Wednesday Pin up girl challenge this week.

I really don't have a lot to say today except, bring on 5 o'clock. Oh, and did I mention I am sick as a dog.  I really need to get over this, whatever THIS is.
 Until Later
SS

3 comments:

  1. She's snazzy! ;) Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday, hope you have a nice weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's fabulous with her fishnets and belt of bullets! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I like the fishnets.

    ReplyDelete