Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Three years

Hello BloggerLand

I just realized that I started this Blog three years ago. I don't exactly have a post for every week like my original goal was to be. So my promise to myself is to be more consitent. Even if it is just one post per week, I know that I can do it. Writing about this thing "I call Life" can have it's rewards. First off it helps me to stay sane, Ok Maybe a little sane. I don't want to go overboard. : )  You can definitely see how my style and interests have changed. Three years ago I was into Disney Pin Trading and now you can't get me to even look at one.  I do still crochet but not nearly as much. I believe that comes from not being with my normal group of ladies. And onto my new hobby!!!

I discovered ATC's about 1 1/2 years ago and I have been hooked ever since. What does that say about me? I am a true instant gratification person. (Ok, I have not gone to inchies).  But I love to collect them and trade. My goal in the next year is to go to an ATC swap convention. I am certain they have them somewhere.

So, in any case, here is today's little work of ART. I definitely will think twice about using this Kenny K image again. I mean, don't get me wrong, she is beautiful. But most of the time I fussy cut my images. Let me tell you, this was NOT fun to fussy cut. I loved coloring her.  I made 2 of these for a swap that I am in on SWAPBOT. Because I like her so much I may make another one for myself to keep. I colored her with my copic markers and then embellished the card with whatever I could find in the green family. Trust me, with my stash, that is a lot. I am determined to use up some of this stuff BEFORE I have to move again.

I am entering this in the Crazy Amigo Challenge.  The theme this week is "Women". I can pretty much guarantee I have something to match that one. : )

Today I made lunch for my team at work. I have been a little of a cooking mood. I think tomorrow it will be peach cobbler. I am feeling some baking coming on.

Alright, I have to go for now.
Until Later
SS

2 comments:

  1. After seeing the amazing ATCs you create I'm really nervous about sending you my Glittered ATC from the SB swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? We are "artists" and we love ALL art. I can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete