Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What an amazing day??? (Joking)

Good Afternoon Blogger World

I just gotta say, today is starting off so much better than yesterday. Of course, I am also one more day closer to the weekend, so that might have a little something to do with it.

I spent the morning going over Performance reviews. I gotta tell you... BRUTAL.  I now remember why I dread this time of  year. But it has to be done.

For today I created this ATC in my usual style. A digital stamp colored with Copic Markers. This time I used and image from Jade Dragonne who is an artist on Deviant art. If you have not taken a look at her work you simply must. After fussy cutting the image I popped it up with foam dots and used marker to help accent the background paper as well. The bling and embellishments I got from my "unbelievable" stash.

So, what is my goal this year, I think I finally found one. Well, at least 3. The first one is to move back home. I gotta tell you, I really miss Texas. Number 2 is to lose weight. I don't care if it is only 10 pounds but I want to lose weight. And number 3 is to make at least 5 ATC's a week.  I think I can do it.  I can't begin to tell you how much fun I have with these small works of ART and I absolutely love trading them as well.

My kid called me last night. Of course the only time he does that is when he NEEDS money. It's sad to say but that is what my life revolves around. Being his personal Banker. I mean, can he occasionally call just to see how I am doing, if I am alive, etc. Is that too much ask for? I mean I am his ONLY mother. : ) Oh well, one can only dream.

I gotta go, lunch is over and it's time to get down to the grind.

Until Later
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment