Monday, March 4, 2013

Technically Challenged

So I tell you, I use to think that I was pretty technically savvy. And now I think that I was just wrong. I take pictures of my work with my iPhone because it is convenient. I email them to myself and then save the pics. Well I have 2 websites that I use constantly that for whatever reason keep rotating the image to landscape. So I can't figure it out. I almost said, ok I give up but I know that I love posting my work there and sharing with other people. I will try again tomorrow but as you can tell, today I am a little "challenged".

This ATC is called "Take a long look".  I have used this image before from the The Greeting Farm.  I can't quite remember the name.  I colored her with Copic markers and then embellished with glitter, paper flowers and BLING.  The saying I created with Tim Holtz sticker words. 

I left work a little while ago and really needed to just unwind because everything that I asked to get done today. Did not get done. I am not a happy camper. Maybe my bottle of Corona will help the situation. Only time will tell.

Until Later
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment