Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Other Woman

So, I have had this movie for about 3 weeks and have not watched "The Other Woman". I have to say that this is pretty funny. Not "Bridesmaids" funny, but pretty damn funny.  Not to mention that the main male character is Jaime, from Game of Thrones. LOVE HIM!!!  And the secondary male character is the hot guy from "Chicago Fire".  He is definitely "do-able".

I have continued to create this weekend. Still focusing on the main objects for the page layouts.  I really didn't paint at all this session. I did some sprays and I started playing with my Wendi Vecchi embossing paste.

Hope you like this page and have a blessed Sunday.
Again, I love my digital images, wink of stella and Copic Markers.  Who needs more??

Until later
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment