Friday, August 29, 2014

Not a morning person

So, I have definitely come to terms with the fact that I am just not a "morning person". I mean, there are times where I can be downright mean if my sleep is broken. I don't get much to begin with but if you wake me up before 7am it is on. I am not afternoon sleep in person. I guess you really can't be when you have a career but I would much rather work from 8 to whenever and then if needed work later. I don't mind putting in the hours but can we make it after 8am. LOL

So my next creation is from a few months ago. I am a fan of magazine articles so I try to take advantage of the tons of them I have from friends.  This one was done with Dylusions sprays and I was in my washi tape mode as well. I can't begin to tell you how much of this stuff I have. I absolutely refuse to buy one more roll until I have used up almost all of this. I believe I will have to start doing some Christmas cards and make my decoration a washi tape tree. But just how many of those can you do?  I don't have that many addresses. (LMAO)

I am definitely into the warm backgrounds.  I am going to start putting more on my pages for backgrounds. I find that while I don't like a lot of texture I do like depth.
In any case, I hope you like this one. As you can see, i also did a little journalling on the page. I plan to do a little more of that where I see feasible.  Until later.
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment