Saturday, August 30, 2014

Crafty Creations

So, I am at a retreat this weekend. I got an e-mail from a friend telling me about it. So I had no plans and figured I would try it.  It is pretty cool. The owner is really nice and overall I like the place. I absolutely love that I didn't have to bring anything. Everything that I would need pretty much is here. I did a little shopping with the group but of course I don't need anything.
I have been creating. I actually brought my copic markers.  I have been coloring up a storm. I found a blog a couple of nights ago that has copic color of the day. This blogger uses different copic color combinations and comes up with a new color name. I am trying to recreate what she has on the cards by creating my own samples. So far I am in "need" of a lot of copic markers. LMAO

Here is one of the pages I created this weekend. I did some backgrounds but I really wanted to focus on getting pages done.  Hopefully you like it. I used mostly sprays for this background and then I focused on the main image.

Oh well, I hope you like the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment