Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Back in the saddle

Here is the coordinating page to my post on 8/25. So I have to admit, I am a Twilight fan. Not the books but the movies. Someday I will explain why without sounding so self righteous. However I am a triangle love theme junkie. Now, I like Jacob. I am definitely team wolf but I could not pass up this image of Kristin. She is not exactly Bella here but close enough.  She has the same background as Michonne has and I did the hand embellishing as well. The only difference is that I used some washi tape on this layout. But since I have over 100 rolls I figure that was a good way to start getting rid of it.
I recently asked a friend of mine how many pages a month she gets done in her journals. She was estimating 5 or 6. I think some months I am on that but if I would have to average it out I am more like 3 or 4. So ask me why do I continue to by journals? I am clearly a collector. My new commitment it to use the stuff I have and believe me I have a LOT of stuff. I was successful this weekend. I did not go to Michael's, Joann's, or Hobby Lobby once. I think I will be at least 50 before I go through the craft room I have.  Needless to say, here is the journal page. I hope that you like it.
Alright, until later. 
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment