Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hooked on TV


I succeeded in not having cable TV in my house for about 6 months. Let me tell you, it was like pulling teeth but it helped me get out in the world more and do different things. I will tell you however that I am absolutely hooked on the show Dallas on TNT.  I remember this being my mother's favorite show when I was a little girl. I think it came on Friday nights, CBS. I remember some of the subsequent shows. Knots Landing and she also watched Dynasty and Falcon Crest.  I can't believe that over 20 years later I am now a little Cora. But oh well, like mother like daughter. I could only hope to be half as good.

I did create an ATC for today.  Or at least I have one to share. I hope you like it. I have been playing around with my backgrounds again.  The acetate print sheets are absolutely awesome. I only wish I knew how to get more. It would be totally worth buying a few 12x12 of these because of how cool they look on plain backgrounds.

So, I wanted share this little baby. I am pretty sure she is a Dilly Beans design.  But she will go to a much needed swap soon for mermaids and mermen on swap bot.  For this one, she was colored with Copic Markers and bling was added. The background was actually a couple of small pieces of the acetate and they fit together nicely.

This is not for a specific challenge but I am sure I will find something to enter.

Oh Well, it is off to see Star Trek. I missed it last week so it is time to get moving now. 

Take Care
SS

1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful, Shaunda! Megan just drew some new mermaids, too, you should go have a look. And she's having a buy one, get one free sale this weekend at Dilly Beans! :)
    I was wondering if you'd like to be a guest designer on the Wicked Wednesday blog in August? If you would, please shoot me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete