Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Do you see me?

So,
I wasn't going to blog today but I figured it would help me come out of my funk.  I am going through a life change but I remember that crafting always helps me to focus clearly and remember the good things in life.  I am so blessed.

I am happy but yet sad. Has anyone ever been there. I have before and usually it is because I think I don't have something I want. Only to find out that it was never really mine in the first place.  Lessons in life, you never really know how green the grass is until you get to the other side. Sometimes you get burnt Bermuda and other times you get a rolling spring meadow.

My cat is sick again. I think he has a UTI. He is at the VET now. And that whopping bill would be $300.  I swear this cat is breaking the bank. But I love him so we have to get him all better to come back home.

In any case, my post today is for Wicked Wednesday Blog and the them is "see the future". My image is from Kenny K. My favorite digital artist and it just happens to be the elf. I actually said I want going to fussy cut this image anymore but I think she is just so cute. She reminds me of Arwen from Lord of the Rings.  I also used a new technique or at least background.  About 6 weeks ago I went to a scrapping retreat with a friend and we met a lot of nice ladies. Well one saw that what I mostly create are ATC's and she gave me a 6x6 paper sampler which I just fell in love with. What I really loved about it was it had a lot of the acetate samples and I have found wonderful ways to coordinate them with the plain back ground paper. So, thank you Tracy, from the Whitesboro, TX area.

I hope that you like her.

Until Later
SS

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been feeling sad. I do know what you mean - sometimes even though you're happy, you can't help but let one little thing make you feel sad. You seem like a sensitive soul, like me. It ain't easy, is it? Sending you a big hug. Your ATC is fantastic, thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone tell us when times were going to be good or bad...at least we'd be prepared for it, lol! What a great ATC...your sentiment fits this week's challenge perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete