Sunday, May 26, 2013

23 Swaps

I think I just hit a new record of swaps sent in one day. It took me about 2 hours to get them all together but I sent out 23 swaps. Every time I do it I think that I am sending out a little piece of happiness with each envelope. I love to receive snail mail that is not a bill or junk mail so I can only hope that others feel the same way.

This particular entry is an ATC that I just did for one of the swaps and as you can tell my new style is to use my digi stamps and copic markers to create something  great. It takes me a few minutes to color each one but I think they really make my ATC's pop.  This one was for "what's in a name?" and these have become my favorite swaps.  This one required you have a "spring" type theme, so here she is. The image is from The Paper Shelter.  I mixed some small letters to create the name to match the background theme colors.  

I am sitting here listening to a replay of Candace Glover and "Lovesong". To date that is my favorite performance she did on American Idol. I am so happy she won. As Randy Jackson said so frequently, she could sing ANYTHING!!  That is how great her voice is.
Until Later
SS


Until Later
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment