Sunday, March 25, 2012

One sentence a day

So today I hung out for a while just doing nothing. I went to see The Hunger Games. While I thought the movie was decent the books are soooo much better. Needless to say I would still probably go see the sequel. I also found some journals, I am addicted to journaling. But one thing that these do is one sentence a day. I am certain they do a few but it's so minute that one doesn't feel pressured if they can't write for an hour a day. So websites even call it "the happiness project". I have always found it therapeutic to share your feelings in the written word. But sometimes I get so distracted. So, here goes, the one sentence a day project begins.
Bones got stuck in the garage today. I'm not quite sure how that happened but considering that it was a little warm today he might start listening to me when I tell him to stay in the house. Now before you think that I am a bad mother, for those of you that don't know. bones is my cat. I adopted him, code for he staked out my house, almost a year ago. Still tying to figure out why he picked me. But oh we'll. Enough for now. I have to get some swaps out and get ready to go to the doctor in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment