Friday, March 30, 2012

Funky Friday



So each time I go through the parking garage I see this wonderful tribute to economic gas mileage. But really, a pink moped? I mean what grown person actually drives one of these things. It's like the car broke down and they had to borrow their 12 year old daughter's only way to school. Is it cool looking? yes. Is it kind of corny looking? absolutely yes. I'll give the person props for being brave enough to actually park this in a spot that says "ooh, look what I need to spray paint black or silver?"



It's Friday as you can see and I am ready to head back to great state of Texas. I have a wake to attend tonight. A good friend's mom passed away this week. She had been struggling with cancer for a few years but it was time to say goodbye. It is such a debilitating disease. No one deserves to suffer in that manner.


I did a little crocheting last night but didn't hit the art journal. This weekend is Fiber Fest so I know what trouble I will get into and unfortunately it involves, lots and lots of YARN. I tell you, I don't need a 12 step program I just need to have all of my credit cards locked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment