Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Airplane Drama

Ok, as you guessed it, I am back in the land of bloggin'. while I don't have any work to post I definitely want to tell you about my story today.

As I am boarding the plane to Toronto my name is called, along with a few others. So, I think "ooh, am I lucky enough to get upgraded". But then I had to remind myself which airline this was. So as I brought myself back to reality and went up to the gate agent, the agent on the left looked at me and then the agent on the right and said to me. "she is going to have to explain this to you". Immediately I think, "uh oh, this can't be good". So the agent proceeds to explain to me how the plane is really light and they have to move all 30 coach passengers to "the back of the bus" so to speak. As she give me my ticket and I look at her with this face "maybe I should just take the next flight". She offers to give me my own row. So I say, you know what I can do that. I need a nap anyway.

However, we really could have used a few extra bodies on that plane this morning. The winds were so high in DFw and in Toronto I didn't think we were going to make it. Especially on the desent. We kept dropping like this was a roller coaster. Now, not that I have an issue with heights, but heights and going 300 miles per hour is not necessarily a good thing in my book.

But as you can see I am say and sound now in my little hotel room (scratch that, I was upgraded to a jacuzzi suite). But luckily I didn't go to a Canadian jail for almost snapping on the cab driver that tried to rip me off. I mean, really, $39CSD for 5 miles. That is even bad for Tokyo.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! your flight did not sound like a 'fun' one!! Glad you are safe!
    And glad that you stopped by my blog for the TPS blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete