Friday, May 1, 2015

One more art journal post

Hi Everyone

Here is another blog post for you. I was crafting over last weekend and had a little time to play. This one is in my "Comet" journal. It holds all types of media well and has a great price point.

I did this one with Distress stains. Which are absolutely one of my favorites to work with. I wanted to just play so I did some dots with the blotter top and it was like magic. The page just appeared. I am sorry, I don't remember which exact ones I used.  They were part of my cousins stash.

I used a Micron 08 pen to draw the circles and a Micron 02 pen to write the words. The words are inspirational thoughts for me to embrace. All of the doodling was done with a Micron as well. I used some of the small block stamps for accents. Wink of stella brush markers are the metallic coloring.  It was a very quick and easy page to display some creativity.

Until next time
SS


No comments:

Post a Comment