Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Writing Wednesday: My first writing only post

So, I have had this book "642 Things to write about" by 826 Valencia for over a year. I thought I might take a try at responding to one of the prompts inside. Since I am using the creative side of my brain I am definitely going to start somewhere in the middle.

And the prompt is....
Your dog has decided to learn a language.  Convince him why French would be a good idea.

So, my dog's name would probably be Pierre. The reason he would want to learn French is so that we can travel to the South of France and not be made fun of. He would also probably want to be up on the "language of love" in case he meets a hot, single, french "poodle" and needs to know how to Mack her up.  : )

Alright
That was a little bit fun. I will write in the journal somehow that I actually did that one in case I want to take this to a type of series for a day of the week. It might help me journal a little more frequently.

Alright
Until next time

SS

No comments:

Post a Comment