Sunday, September 14, 2014

Past pieces

Well howdy, I wanted to get this post in while I had a minute of time. 

This is actually a layout I did almost 9 months ago. I had just come off of my classes with Dyan Reavely and was really into just spray back grounds. I of course had to use some of her famous magazine pictures and accent those with white paint pen, white gel pen and then some pitt pens and microns.
Amazingly, I am up at almost 2:30 am. I am tired and sleepy but not enough to just fall asleep. Now imagine that. In anycase, I hope you like the layout.
I am going to link this to the web blog A creative Romance. They have an anything goes theme. I hope you all like the layout.  I am linking as well to Simon Says Stamp Blog Wednesday Challenge. This one is create your own background. Clearly I have done that!!!




Until later
SS

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!! Your background is just fabulous!! Love it!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete