Saturday, September 13, 2014

My favorite color.

Hey Everyone,

Happy Saturday. I know, the weekend is already half over but let's just bask in the "gloriousness" ..yes, I made this word up... of those 48 hours of free time.

It's been a while since I put up an ATC on my blog but I saw a challenge I wanted to join and thought this would be as a time as any to start. Wicked Wednesday is one of my favorite blogs so hopefully they like this one. So, again, my favorite digital artist is Kenny K or Kenny K downloads. I just love him. His images are fun and edgy at the same time. Definitely reminds me of my personality. The background is made out of a paint chip sample. I actually really like them and they are an excellent way to recycle. I actually did a few punches with these as well which come out awesome. The next link is crafts 4 eternity. They also have the favorite color combo theme.

So, my favorite colors could easily be blue and orange. I went to college at University of Illinois and I wore a lot of blue and orange during my life time. Not to mention I grew up in Chicago so I have my share of Chicago Bears gear which also has the blue and orange theme.



This cute image is used in a few of the projects that I have but I wanted to make her blond for this image to go along with the blue theme.

In my 642 things to write about journal the prompt is " If you could invent a machine to do one chore for you, what would it be? How would that machine function?".  That is so easy. I would invent toilet bowl cleaner It would attach to the toilet bowl and do scrubs around and down. That is absolutely my most HATED chore. In fact I literally just grab the brush and scrub for one day, take a break until the next day because I am so traumatized by toilet scrubbing. : )

Until later
SS

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet ATC, love how you used a paint chip....makes for a great background. Happy to have you joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks great, very sassy on her paint chip. Love the orange and blue combo. And crafting beats toilet cleaning anyday .... LOL. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete