Monday, September 15, 2014

Another Art Journal Layout

As you know, I am fascinated with art journaling. I like the freedom it allows me to be creative while not having to follow rules or lines or anything else. (Yep, you guessed it. I am not really a rule follower)

What's up Bloggerland?

Here is another entry I did at least 7 months ago. I had put down the creativity for a little while but luckily I have picked it back up. 

This one was done with dylusion sprays and stamps as well. I added some embellishments and there you have it, a bonafide layout. I also used some washi tape. When I realized just how many I have I just knew I had to start getting rid of it. I actually enjoy the purchasing of these items. Just to let you know how much I have, I need to use 75 rolls before I can even think about buying one more inch, much less roll of washi tape.

The guy is HOT, right?  I am still thinking about adding a little something to the white jeans. I just think I would feel better if they had a little black accent. (No pun intended). 


Oh well, it' time for me to say good night.
Until Later
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment