Sunday, July 15, 2012

Why am I up?

I just could not help but post about the fact that it is 4:17 am on  Sunday morning and I am still up. Am I crazy?  {That was a rhetorical question}.  As I mentioned before I have a pretty insane job. But it is what allows me the money to feed my insane crafting habit. As I sit here and look around all of the craft supplies I have to pack up. (God forbid I should throw something away). I think to myself "What a wonderful world" that I live in where we are allowed to de-stress by using our hands in a creative way.
On another note, I just found out that the new laptop I have has a light on it. I thought I was crazy at first, trying to type in the dark but then I found this. It's just perfect to lightly illuminate the keyboard. So, anyway, I don't have any ATC's or coloring images to share but I want to get out the fact that I must be absolutely crazy for still being up. And now I am off to sleep.

Until Later
SS

1 comment:

  1. LOL Hope you managed to get some sleep, my friend! :) Pssssttt - it would be totally awesome if you turned that "word verification" thing off on your blog... ;)

    ReplyDelete