Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dracula Divine

I'm sitting at home thinking how much I don't want to leave this place and feeling sorry for myself. I have so got to get a grip. I decided to start watching "Lost" all 6 seasons. It's on Netflix. My son absoutely loved it and so now I am giving it a shot. But with over 20 episodes per season this will be a long watch session.

So, it's a Sunday and I wanted to make sure I got in a post with my creation for Wicked Wednesday's ATC Challenge Blog. I created my favorite monster of all time. From my little girl days I have always had a fascination with vampires "Dracula" in particular. I remember reading Salem's lot and being scared out of my mind. So here is my rendition of the scary Monster's theme. I colored him with Prismacolors and Copic markers. Popped him up a bit on a premade background I already had which seemed perfect.  Added some "blood" red bling to go with the general theme and "wha-la" here you have it.  I was going to enter him into the Smudgy Antics Blog challenge but it looks like I was a day too late. The theme there is Creatures of the Night. And of course Dracula is a prime example of that. I hope you enjoy it as much I did making it.

Until Later
Shaunda

4 comments:

  1. Love your Dracula ATC, Shaunda! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :) 'Salem's Lot is one of my favorite Stephen King books, I'm a HUGE SK fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so cute (as cute as Dracula can be LOL!!)Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Dracula is so fashionable! Great ATC. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your Dracula with all his wonderful coloring, what a fab little ATC! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete