Saturday, July 14, 2012

Little Couple

Hello Blogger Friends,

It has been a really rough week. I had a new launch at work. I have a pretty stressful day job (oops!! career) but it worked out. Needless to say I am still employed.  : )  Needless to say that after this week I feel the need to "de-stress".  And how do we crafty people do this? Well, we MAKE something of course.

So I spent the day cleaning out my garage "again" in preparation for the move but I also took a little time out to just relax and practice my coloring. I also took the time to combine my Copic markers with the Prismacolor markers I bought over 2 years ago. I figure if I have them I might as well use them. So I have roughly 170 markers total.  Not a bad days work.  I located them during my cleaning expedition. So it wasn't all work and no play.

Now let's get to the actual post. This is a creations for Wicked Wednesday ATC blog. As most people know, I am an instant gratification person so I made this cute, in my opinion, for this weeks challenge. The theme is Summer wedding. So I didn't have any rubber stamps that I thought made the cut but I remember this cute digi stamp I got from The Greeting Farm.  I can't remember what it is called. I colored it with Copics and Prismacolor Markers, and popped the image.  I also used some glossy dimensions on her skirt and his shirt which I both left in white to help keep with the wedding theme. I used some red mesh ribbon I had for the background and added glitter flowers I found at Hobby Lobby. "I need to use them because I got them on sale and I think I overbought". (HA-HA understatement of the year.

I am also entering this on the ATC's with Attitude Blog.  I gotta say, I am really enjoying posting my different projects. While I find that in my daily life I don't have a lot of time to craft any longer I appreciate that there are places that I can find to display my work. So thanks to all of the great teams that work on these Blogs and support us "regular ole' crafters". : )

So, I hope you like the ATC and look forward to seeing you again in the world of bloggers.

Until Later,
SS

7 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a crappy week at work, Shaunda. That can be rough - we spend so much time at work, it can really suck the life out of you if it's not going well! Your little ATC is just adorable, perfect for our challenge at Wicked Wednesday. Thanks for joining us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you 'cos this card is really, really good. Glad you de-stressed by making it and sharing it with us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude. Please join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is just so gorgeous - I love the Greeting FArm images you have used - I;m sure it brightened you up to create this gorgeous ATC for our Wicked Wednesday Challenge - thanks for joining us this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image Shaunda...just perfect for this week's Summer Wedding theme at Wicked Wednesday! I can't think of a better way to de-stress than with a handful of markers and a blank image....it's like instant therapy to the soul! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a cute ATC, I love it, it's so theraputic to sit with your fave things..... Thanks for joining in with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ATC made top 3 at Wicked Wednesday, I'd love to send you the badge if you'd like to display it! E-mail me at JennBorj@yahoo.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fantastic! I would like to trade with you! And what about you?

    ReplyDelete