Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Make A Wish



Today my company hosted a party for the child we are sponsoring a wish for. It was incredible. The entire building came out to support. I could not have been more proud to see the amount of employees that came out.
As you can see it has been a couple of weeks since I blogged but I definitely hope to start back up soon. I also need to get back on the band wagon with my crafts. just so much to do and so little time.
My kitty is better. After a week and a half he seems to be getting back to the way he wants to be. He is fighing the tube feeding and actually trying to eat on his own which is fine but he needs a certain amount of food in him to not get sick. He is a great cat. So, I am happy I have him but I am really tired of the tube feeding. I was looking for low maintenance, nothing about this is low maintenance. I spend four hours a day feeding my cat. All I can say is he better get with the program soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment