Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bones

So I just got the news that my cat is not doing well. His name is Bones and he is 10 years old. Of course I have only had him a short time. He adopted me. He has a mass on his abdomen and it really has to be operated on. He is eating very little as well as drinking very little. He is dehydrated. The real deal is that I just allowed this cat into my home and heart a month ago and now he is sick. But since I am kind of attached now I want to take care of him. I just can't believe it. If you understood me you would know this is exactly what I didn't want to happen. I am not a pet person of any kind. I don't even have fish. My plants barely stay alive. In fact, I have killed 4 of those in the last year. It's getting rough. He really is a cool cat and I don't want to see anything happen to him. I know he is old but he still deserves to have the best life that he can have.
Until later Blogger family....

1 comment:

  1. Hello SnazzyShaunda, thanks for visiting my blog and your wonderful comment. I hope that you'll join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches to share some of your cards. I enjoyed reading your story about Bones - I hope he gets better. I am like you, not a pet person at all, don't do plants, if I had kids they'd starve!! You're a good person for helping his life. Take care.

    ReplyDelete