Monday, July 25, 2011

ATC's

What are ATC's you may ask? Well beyond being just one more hobby for me to fall in love with their true definition is Artist Trading Cards. They are the same size as baseball cards but are created by the artist with their own style and feel for life. Some are drawn, sketched, glued, background colored, etc. But above all I have been found that you DO NOT just slap a sticker on it. Now I am fond of stickers but I love color as well. I am also a fan of magazines so I am certain my style will include color and pictures. If you are into ATC's don't hesitate to send me an e-mail if you want to trade.
I don't have a picture to post today unfortunately. I am in Miami with a customer and have not uploaded any of my new work to my computer. So I will say bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment