Friday, July 29, 2011

Betty



So I thought I would post an example of my first round of ATC's. It's funny because I keep forgetting the ATC doesn't have to be perfect. It just has to be a part of me. I have been experimenting with alcohol inks. Not too pleased with the first results but I will definitely post again. I will also take a look at some links on-line to see if I can find some pattern ideas.


I chose to do one of my favorite female cartoon character. Betty, from Archie and friends. My kind of girl, strong, independent and beautiful. She is a fighter. I should know. I have been reading her for almost 30 years. I remember going to the local grocery store and getting a double digest at least once a month. It was the only reason I went to the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment