Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stampin' Up


















Hello Again,





I was able to take my first official Stampin' Up card demonstration class. It was cool. Not sure if I would do it again. I am pretty cool with making cards and I can take layouts and idea books and really come up with new stuff. However I am really salivating over the Stampin' up paper. This stuff all matches. For those of you not familiar the entire line matches, paper, markers, ink, etc. They also have great color families. I am thinking about becoming a demonstrator. I have become just that hooked on creating cards.





Here are a couple of pictures of the cards and project that I made on Saturday morning. We mimicked the demonstrators cards, and of course changed them up a little. Thanks Barb for the inspiration.





I am seriously hooked on this now. I really need to pick up a hook again and get back to my crochet or I will never get rid of this room full of yarn I acquired a couple of years ago.






Until Later Blogger Family,

No comments:

Post a Comment