Sunday, June 26, 2011

Some great ideas...



I wanted to share some magazines that I have found incredible for getting landscape and background pictures for art journaling (or gluebooking). My favorite is now Nationa Geographic. The great full page layouts that you can overlay a great picture or word art is definitely the way to go. Some of the ladies in my group are fans of Oprah magazine. Which I will say has some great wording. I also love comic books but be very particular about what you get. Graphic novels might work better but you would have to find them at a discount.


Stamping the background is pretty cool as well. I did that in on of my journal entries. It looks like one of the most simplistic entries but to stamp in multicolor takes a minutes.


Today is a pretty lazy day. It's hot and so am I. My cat is clearly nocturnal. He is sleeping all through the day for at least 8 to 10 hours. And then again at night. He is also not eating. It looks like it is off to the vet tomorrow for me. We will check to see what is going on with him. I have brought him in permanently now. We found that a racoon likes his food being outside. So to keep him safe and my side deck, free of predators, Bones and the food comes in.


Until later my blogger family...





No comments:

Post a Comment